Skip to main content

Plum Grape seed and Sea Buckthorn nutri-plenish face mist review

Hola people! Welcome to my blog!
Over the past few years, I have realized my love for makeup and I love exploring new launches and experimenting with my skincare staples. This blog is my attempt to offer you 2 cents on the products I have used, so that it helps you in your buying decisions.



So I decided to begin my blog with a review of a skincare product I have been absolutely loving! It is a face mist by Plum Goodness, a popular vegan skincare brand here in India.
A few weeks back, Plum Goodness was running amazing offers on their products and I decided to try some new products from their range. I am a big fan of this brand and will share detailed reviews of my other favourites from this brand in my future posts.



So, lets dive right into the review now:

  • Packaging: The product comes in a sturdy bottle with a spray pump type of packaging, which makes it very convenient and easy to use.
  • Pricing: It costs Rs 360 for 100 ml of the product, though you can even try their smaller travel size version first. Keep an eye on their website or Nykaa.com for good offers before you make a purchase. 
  • Ingredients: The product has an impressive list of great ingredients including grape seed, sea buckthorn, aloe juice and extracts of calendula, edelweiss and hibiscus. The best part about Plum products is that they are vegan and cruelty free and do not contain any toxic ingredients like Parabens and SLS which is a big yayyy!
  • Review: So I started using this product a few weeks back and it has proven to be one of the few, effective face mists available in the market. Do you sometimes experience that face mists just provide your skin a temporary cooling effect, but ultimately do nothing for your skin. This, thankfully, has not been the case with this one. A positive about this product is that it is very versatile: I have used it as a toner, before my night sleeping mask and even after makeup. But over time, I have loved using it directly after cleansing my face. It provides an instant boost of hydration to your face and you can actually feel it. Your skin becomes a bit stretchy after washing your face, and once you spray it, it gives your skin a nice glow and adds some hydration and cooling effect to it. I then follow it up with my moisturizer. It is a great product if you are travelling or in a flight and you can constantly spray it at regular intervals on your cleansed face to make your face looking fresh and hydrated.
Overall, I am a big fan of this product and I highly highly recommend this if you are looking for a good quality and effective face mist. Let me know guys if you have used this product and share your personal reviews in the comments below.
See you soon guys with another honest review in my next blog post! Take care!


Comments